torsdag 1 juli 2010

I wonder - but not in my own words

I'm sitting in my room
I'm looking through the window
I see raindrops falling down
And I can hear the wind blow
I wonder where you are
I wonder what you do
You  won't make it on your own


When I was younger I believed, that dreams came true.
Now. I wonder
Cause' I've seen much more dark skies, than blue.
Now I wonder.
I keep on praying for a blue sky, I keep on searching through the rain.
I keep on thinking of the good times, will they ever come again?
Now I wonder.


Every day my living hell
Oh God you know I've tried
I know how hard I tried
and oh I tried......

Hey I'd like to daze away to a

Place like no one has known
In a state of mind I could call mine
That only I could own
Where I could hum a tune anytime
I choose, and then there is no such thing as time
Where I can feel no pain just calm and sane
What a place for one to find

1 kommentar: